According to Geocaching.com, “Geocaching is the real-world treasure hunt that’s happening right now, all around you. There are 2,512,396 active geocaches and over 6 million geocachers worldwide.” That’s why you’ll want to make sure you have plenty of custom challenge coins on hand to place inside all the geocaches you hide or find.
To get started, the website suggests following these eight steps:
- Register for a free Basic Membership.
- Visit the “Hide & Seek a Cache” page.
- Enter your postal code and click “search.”
- Choose any geocache from the list and click on its name.
- Enter the coordinates of the geocache into your GPS Device.
- Use your GPS device to assist you in finding the hidden geocache.
- Sign the logbook and return the geocache to its original location.
- Share your geocaching stories and photos online.
It is advisable to have a handheld GPS device or a geocaching app on your smartphone as well as a pen and prizes to place in larger geocaches. These items will allow you to search for geocaches quickly and easily. Even the smallest towns provide opportunities to geocache.
A Fun Pastime for All Ages
Geocaching is fun for people of all ages. It requires very little equipment and can be done all over the world for free. Set up your own geocaches or search for a few in your community. Don’t forget to bring custom challenge coins along with you to place in the caches. People love hunting for treasures. They’ll be thrilled that you were thoughtful enough to place a small but meaningful gift for them to find.
Submit your request for more information through the FREE PRICE QUOTE submission form located on our website. Email your ideas to email@example.com. If you’d prefer to call and speak to someone, you can. Our toll-free phone number is 1-800-953-3607. We’re available throughout the weekdays to answer your calls.
We take of our customers by providing them with a long list of complimentary services. In addition to free artwork and design services, we provide free shipping to a US address. It’s our way of thanking you for your business and for being a valued customer of ours.