Hunger is something many people work hard to eradicate. From food drives to fundraisers to marketing campaigns, the message of hope runs strong. If your business or non-profit is concerned about the issue of hunger, there are a number of things you can do to help. For example, have you ever thought about creating a custom challenge coin with your company or non-profit’s logo on it? You can boost fundraising efforts by selling the coins and using the money to buy food for your local food bank.
There are a number of different ways to make your challenge coins stand out. Here are a few to consider:
- Choose an unusual size or shape.
- Include a logo, emblem or photograph on each side of the coin.
- Make your coins into bottle openers.
- Make your coins into medallions.
- Cut out areas of your design.
- Add a decorative edge.
- Sequential numbering makes coins limited edition.
- 3D images make designs “POP”.
- Dual plate your coins with your choice of two different types of metal.
- Don’t forget presentation options like velvet bags, plastic stands, and coin capsules.
If you’re unsure of where to begin with your design, let your representative know. You don’t have to be an artist to have quality, custom coins created. Our talented team of designers can handle that task for you. Just let us know what you had in mind for Tackling Hunger Month and we’ll do the rest.
Tackle hunger with custom challenge coins. Let us help you with your design. Visit http://www.signaturecoins.com to see the different options you have to choose from. Send your ideas to email@example.com or call 1-800-953-3607 toll-free to speak to a representative. We’ll offer suggestions, answer your questions, and even send you a price quote and full color digital proof free of charge.