August 10th, 2011
Custom challenge coins encourage people to be their best. In times of war and adverse conditions, they are used to honor notable men and women for completing good deeds. Because they are known for their military ties, challenge coins are highly regarded by people from all walks of life. Ask them their opinion about receiving a custom coin and chances are they’ll tell you it’s the greatest award a person can be given.
Businesses, schools, and organizations like what challenge coins stand for and that is why they give them away as well. They understand what these items mean to the military and they go above and beyond to make sure that the people receiving them in their institutions is every bit as honorable, determined, and hardworking as the members of the Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marines.
Challenge coins represent bravery. People that are awarded the coins typically demonstrate the following traits:
- They’re born leaders.
- They go the extra mile to help others in need.
- They’re dedicated to whatever it is that they made a commitment to.
- They have a strong work ethic.
- They aren’t afraid to take on extra work.
Awards ceremonies and banquets are places where challenge coins are used often. In addition to serving a meal and having entertainers perform, awards are handed out. This is the highlight of the evening. Men and women of honor get invited on stage where everyone can see them being handed a custom challenge coin. This allows everyone in their club or organization to see what kind of achievement they have accomplished.
Presentation options like velvet boxes and acrylic cases are a great way to protect the coins. Not only do they look sophisticated and classy, they also make it easy for people to store them away. These items keep the coins looking brand new even when they are several years old.
Visit http://www.signaturecoins.com today to learn more about the different ways that you can make your custom challenge coins stand out in a crowd. You can also call 1-800-953-3607 toll-free or email email@example.com today.
June 6th, 2011
Over the weekend, U.S. Secretary of Defense Robert Gates thanked troops for their service at Forward Operating Base (FOB) Walton in Kandaharn. As part of two days worth of farewell visits to remote U.S. troop bases in Afghanistan, the former Director of Central Intelligence under President George H.W. Bush, handed out custom challenge coins bearing his name to military men and women.
Challenge Coins Have Many Benefits and Uses
Being awarded a challenge coin is viewed as being the highest of honors. For service men and women, this is a great way to boost morale, encourage teamwork, and reward exceptional accomplishments. Recipients of these types of rewards are happier, more prone to pitch in, and take more pride in their achievements.
Ways Challenge Coins Stand Out In Regards to Other Types of Awards
There are a number of different features that make custom challenge coins stand out. Here are just a few to take note of:
- Challenge coins have a distinct look and feel which adds to their perceived value. In addition to appearing a certain way and having raised images, coins are also weighty much like larger pieces of currency.
- Challenge coins can be customized so that they are rich in sentiment and personal meaning to their recipients. From the size, shape, and colors that you choose for your coins to the message that you decide to include in your design, custom challenge coins are unique and memorable.
- Challenge coins are double sided which allows ample room for photographs, images, and text. With twice the space to deliver a message, challenge coins are a direct way to make contact with others.
- Challenge coins can include 3D images which add depth and dimension to a design. If you’re wanting a realistic image included on your challenge coin, you can opt to include a 3D mold.
- Challenge coins can have decorative edges which complement artwork and the item’s overall design. Sometimes designs call for something a little more spectacular than the average edge provided on a standard challenge coin.
Custom challenge coins have a number of benefits as mentioned here. You don’t have to be the Secretary of Defense to honor someone with one today. All you have to do is contact Signature Coins. Put in your request and we do the rest for you. From a no obligation, free quote to custom artwork at no charge, we do whatever it takes to give you the quality and personalized service that you deserve. Visit http://www.signaturecoins.com today to find out how to get started or call 1-800-953-3607 toll free.